Have TB, inflamatory cardio miopathy, have racing heart. What is going on?

I am 42 yrs male. I staretd getting afib abour 1 years back. It was detected that i have Tuberculosis and because of that there is inflamatory cardio miopathy developed. i have afib lasting for about 1.5 hours and it goes without any medicine. my left atrium size was 57 mm. after taking traeatment of tb, there is significant change in overall condition with improvement in skin color and size of left atrium comes to 40 mm. However, i have atleast 3 episodes of afib than but it seems more laike a racing heart . i wonder, whether reduction in size of left atrium will help overcome this episods,
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013