Have TB adenitis, on re-treatment, culture shows no growth during incubation. What does it mean ?

hi i have tb adenitis . i completed 6months treatment. but it recur. im on my re-treatment and my physician advised i ll be treating for 1 year?my afb smear is negative. and tb culture shows no growth during incubation for 48wks. what does it means?and do i really need to treat again for 1 year. im undergoing medical for my working visa. is it ground for visa refusal. please enlighten me. thank you in advance/
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013