Welcome in H.c.m. for consultation
I read your query regarding treatment of your sinusitis. As you said that your problem for sinusitis is from your early childhood and in your childhood you have been operated for rhinoplasty
You have asked for treatment for sinus problem for this I would like to tell you that first of all you go for C.T. scan of paranasal sinuses
to find out the affected sinuses. After this a thorough clinical examination is necessary to gather some important facts to rule out-
(1) Allergic pan sinusitis- Here surgery is not so effective, better to plan anti allergic treatment.
(2) Maxillary and ethmoidal sinusitis
with blocked osteomeatal complex- here FESS surgery is right choice.
(3) Sinusitis with deviated nasal septum- Here FESS with Septoplasty
operation is the correct operative procedure.
(4) Sinusitis with turbinate hypertrophy- here FESS with Turbinate reduction is recmonded operative procedure.
(5) Sinusitis with Choncha bullosa.- Here FESS with excision of bullosa is indicated.
In NUT SHELL I would like to tell that except allergic sinusitis
FESS operation is the treatment of sinusitis but if any of above listed associated problem is identified than that should be also considered to get desired result.