Have Sinusitis. On 7th day of antibiotics. Still blowing out Green and Yellow mucus. Normal?

I have chronic sinusitis . When ever I get a cold , it always ends up in a sinus infection . Two weeks ago, I got a cold, and 10 days into the cold, I am coughing and congested to the point I needed to see the doctor. He perscribed me antibiotics for 14 days. I have been on them for 7 days and am starting to feel better. Cough is not as bad, but I am still congested with lots of phlegm running down the back of my throat. I am blowing out green and yellow mucus from my nose, but my phlegm from the cough is white. I still have 7 days left of the antibiotics. Is this normal to be blowing out Green and Yellow after 7 days of antibiotics? Am I getting better?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013