Have SVT. Had ablation. Feeling cold and back pain. Change of color on the hands and feet. Severe constipation

Hi, I m 21. Female, have a 2 year old son. I have svt, but had an iblation 3&1/2 years ago. I have pressure in my back with pain. I am freezing cold .... its taking about 18seconds for colour to return when pressure is applied to my hands and feet . I feel like its hard to go to the toilet as of something is stuck in my bowels . Can anyone let me mo what could be potentially wrong ...... thank you
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Mam, severe backache,sometimes coldness might be due to coldy season ,avoid cold and can take high protein diet,multi-vitamins inj on alternate day for 5 days.
consult any lady doctor.