Have Rubella IgG antibody <5. Asked not to plan pregnancy. Advice?

Hello Doctor!! I am 34 years old. I have a 7 and a half yerar old son.I want to have second baby now and i visited a doctor. she got a series of tests done. All were fine except IgG.The result of the report are: toxoplasma gondii 5.0 Rubella IgG antibody 5.0 Cytomegalovirus 7.84 Hepes Simplex Virus ( HSV 1&2) 5.17 The doctor has suggested a repeat test after 3 weeks and to take injection for rubella. She said if the results are still positive not to plan a pregnancy. Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013