Have RA, chronic headaches, taking cap for both, get off balance easily. What could be causing this?

Hi my name is Kim, I m a 51 year old female, I have RA and I am on Embrel 50mg injections weekly, Plaquinil 200daily, Methotrexate 20mg weekly. Cymbalta 60mgdaily, and Ibuprofen 1000mg daily. I have had chronic headaches for years and have been on medication for migraines, which I currently am not taking. I get off balance easily, and have fallen down a couple of times. The headaches have gotten more severe in the last couple of weeks, I am not able to remember words, when I m talking or trying to think of a word, which is happening more frequently up to 10 times daily. I am under alot of stress at work and at home. I am a nurse and understand that stress and certain medications can cause alot of these sx. I was wondering if the stress and the medications. could be causing all of this or if I should check into it more with my Dr. Thanks you so much for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013