Have QT syndrome from prescription drugs. Will it become normal after stopping medicine?

I have QT syndrome from prescription drugs. Will this QTc go back to normal after stopping the medications? Even if the offending medications were taken for a considerable amount of time? (9 months of Clarithromycin, followed by 6 months of azithromycin. Was also taking effexor and or celexa during this entire period of time, along with ambien, ativan, and remeron.. Then was on lithium for about 4 months as well. I've been off the clarithro and azithro for about 4 months. I've been off the lithium for about a month. I've been off the prozac for about 1 week. (it was used to replace the effexor about 2 or 3 months ago). IS IT POSSIBLE that permanent damage was done to my heart and my QTc will never correct back to where it was before the drug therapy?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013