Have Pulmonary Embolism and Stenosis on leg. Can I travel 4 hrs by plane?

Can I make a 4 hr airplane trip? A pulmonary embolism was found in my right lower lung; in JanI had chest pain and shortness of breath in the ER. Normal echo, valves, EKG (unable to have ST) IJust found severe left leg stenosis , but have been taking Xerolto 20 mg since the January diagnosis. I have normal cholesterol , blood sugar, blood pressure, but I am an obese, non smoking, 58 y/o femaie. I very much need to fly for non stop 4 hr flight to see my pregnant daughter. I have not had the follow up with my doctor since the stenosis was found last week, I meet with vascular specialist Monday but need to know about the trip asap ! We did a venous study in Jan instead of arterial as I have had peripheral neuropathy for years and the pain I have is opposite of claudication, less pain with walking and more with sitting. Safe to fly ??? THANKS FOR ANY HELP AS I KNOW THIS IS ONE OF THOSE YOU CAN T REALLY KNOW AND THERE ARE ALWAYS RISKS, JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I AM ON THE XEROLTO ARE MORE CLOTS PREVENTED ? BARBARA
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013