Have Proctitis, depression, anxiety and Neuropathy in leg. Taking Canasa. Cause for Proctitis?

Yes, thank you, I was diagnosed with proctitis , and I have depression, with anxiety, and I also have neuropathy in my left leg. I am taking canasa for my proctitis, zoloft and i am going to be taking a pill for my leg. I was reading about the proctitis and I did have food poisoning a few years ago. I wonder if it s safe to take all the drugs and i wonder why i got this proctitis, when i eat so healthy.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013