Have Polycystic ovary syndrome, had miscarriages. Irregular periods, prescribed Norethisterine. Chances of pregnancy?

I have polycystic overy syndrome and had 2 miscarriage . After last Miscarriage september 2011 I am having irregular period, some times I am having long period like more than 2 weeks. Then I have seen GP and been suggested tablet Norethisterine 5mg. I taking this tablet 3 times a day and we also expecting baby. Could this tablet reduce any possibility to have pregnancy. Many Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012