Have Pilonidal Sinus and had surgery, still keeps coming back. Any permanent cure ?

Dr. Taneja I am a patient of Pilonidal Sinus and its there with me for almost 6 years now. I have got it operated in 2008 but it again came back after 6 months of surgery. Now, I am going through Kshar Sutra visits with my doctor and its been 7 sittings now stretched for 3 months. Its been healed from 8 cms to 3 cms now. Next is my final sitting. What special will he do this time so that it doesnt come back again. I have gone through 3 months of pinching pain now so its my pain talking more than me.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012