Have Pierre robin syndrome, cleft pallet, sleep apnea, ear problems, jaw stiffness with wisdom tooth. Surgery?

Hello Dr, my name is Kristen And I m 19 years old, I was born with Pierre robin syndrome , a cleft pallet, sleep apnea , had ear problems my whole life, which I feel like it s all connected. I went to the dentist today because my lower right wisdom tooth is starting to grow in and it was making my jaw stiff, he said I have to go see an oral surgeon tomorrow because all four of them are underneath my gum line and the lower right one is just going to get worse. My question is, since I was born with Pierre robin sequence, does that make any difference for my surgery tomorrow, I m literally going to walk in and have a same day procedure, but will me being born with that make this surgery complicated? I read online the timeline for people born with this syndrome and it said from 14-21, look into a jaw surgery rather then wisdom teeth extraction, just wanted some advice, I m a little nervous, thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013