Have Perniosis and veins on arms are bulging. Taking Norethindrone and Vyvanse. Treatment?

hi I am 45 years old and unfortunately a heavy smoker. I started taking norethindrone pills in October of 2012. I am also on Vyvanse for almost a year now 40 mg in the am and 30 in the early afternoon. I have devloped Pernoisis which is lesions in your fingers and toes for blood flow problems. and all my veins in my arms are buldging out of control. Is this all linked to the drugs or am I looking more at auto immune disease like lupus which was stated in the website description of Pernoisis.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013