Have Pearly Penile Papules. Had masturbated with a guy. Could I be infected with HIV?

Hello, I had a session with a guy in which we mutually masturbated each other. I am healthy man free from HIV though I have pearly penile papules. We stroked each other in which we both had semen of each other in our hands while stroking each other. Now I am concern whether this act and due to presence of pearly penile papules can I get infected by HIV. Please let me what are all tests I need to get done and how much time will it take to get full verdict whether I am clean or not. I want to get the tests done any way as I have a expecting wife and I dont want to harm them in any possible way. Please help!!!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013