Have Parkinson's disease. Weakness in limbs, urgency to urinate, fatigue, short term memory

I feel my hart beating in my left shoulder blade sometimes, i have been diagnosed with parkinsonism could the two be related. I have true parkinsonism symptoms which include being off balance short term memory difficulty with walking difficulty using a knife and fork difficulty having to make a cheese for eg because of the stiring process. weekness in my arms and legs battle to hang washing on the line. fatigue during the day and feeling very awake at night, sometimes I litrely fall asleep. I battle with urination and often have an urgent feeling of urination. I mix up my words.The other day I felt as though I couldnt get the words out almost like my vocal cords had stopped working for a second. enonomus.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

It is unlikely that your heart symptoms are related to Parkinsonism.

Also, memory impairment, Bladder and bowel dysfunction, etc are not a prominent feature in early stages of Parkinson's disease (PD). However, these symptoms occur earlier in PD mimics such as multiple system atrophy (MSA).

Please consult a neurologist for correct diagnosis and treatment plans.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist