Have PVCs and sinus tachycardia. On metroprolol. What are the ways to regulate these? Normal EKG and ECHO report

I have been suffering from PVC s and sinus tachycardia for about 7 years now. Been on metoprolol which helped at first. I get very tired, weak, headaches, and just a general feeling of discomfort when the PVC s start. Other than the med s is there any way to regulate PVCs and Tachycardia. Ive ready cut caffeine, chocolate, red wine, liquor , and stress out of my life. Any suggestions? Also can these PVC s lead to something serious. Ive had a echo and ekg done last week all was normal.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012