Have PVC, rapid heart rate, shortened PR interval in EKG. Can this be due to stress and anxiety?

Hi I have been to 2 different cardiologists for PVC that I had for two years. They recently went away for about 5 months and now they are back? Both cardiologists said my heart was fine after stress tests, ekg , and echo. I also get rapid heart rate sometimes, but I have been told that this was due to panic attacks. I also have a shortened PR interval with otherwise normal EKG. My heart doc does not think there is anything wrong with the heart. Can this be caused from stress and anxiety? I am on xanax and paxil right now for the past month. It does seem to be helping the anxiety. Is there a chance I could have a heart defect that has not been found yet?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012