Have PTSD and anxiety. Taking Duromine. Had bowel cancer. Can I take Efexor and Seroquel?

Hi..have started 30mg of duromine today..am taling 150mg of efexor and 400mg of seroquelbut have weaned myself off and only take it when am in a manic state..have ptsd and very high anxiety ...take 5mg of valium to leave the house which is only when i have to..had bowel cancer ..in remission now..followed by very bad nervous breakdown...just come out of a dark depressive period..so am on way up..was very fit til i got sick at 40..am 48 Have planned healthy meals..using duromine for life change..tummy big..is it ok to take efexor with it? Dont drink but need pep and exercise..am 164cm and weigh 71.2kgs..was 79kgs..took along time to get to 72..lol..and the seoquel? Doc said i could try it for month..
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012