Have PCOs. Delayed periods, stopped pills, back, abdominal pain, sore breast, fatigue. Taking Duphaston, Metformin. Pregnant?

hello, im 30 yrs old i was on pills for 2yrs got off my pills, i have pcos , taking duphaston and metformin . i stop my pill on may. i got my period on may 22 2012.. i spotted on june 6.. until now i dont have my period iam 10days late now.. i took home pregnancy test i was negative could i be pregnant.. im having a back pain and abdominal pain sometimes sore breast.. i feel fatigue at all times.. pls help
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012