Have PCOS, unable to conceive, took Clomid and Provera, have slight bleeding. Is it an implantation bleeding?

I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. I have PCOS and have been having a variety of difficulties getting an egg to drop regularly. The last time I was at the doctor was November and I took Provera/ Clomid to help me get pregnant. I followed all instructions and had a period exactly 1 month after the peroid that I used to start the medication . That was the last peroid I have had. Yesterday I got what I thought was my peroid, and only enough bleeding for about 1 tampon throughout the day. I was very emotional and cried almost all day long with no reason for it. I also have really bad chest achne, and my chest does feel strange, not exactly painful but more sensitive that usual. The last pregnancy test I took was about 2-3 weeks ago. I plan on taking another one today, but I don t want to convince myself I m not pregnant from a test that may show up positive next week. The bleeding is almost completely gone, I would not even know I was bleeding slightly if not for yesterday. Could this be implantation bleeding, is there any reason I should contact my doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013