Have PCOS, taking metformim and bcp, late periods, pregnancy test result negative, pain in lower back and lower abdomen, have cervical mucus. Pregnant?

Hi, i am 30 yr old.I have PCOS and i'm On metformim since last yr off and on...i was also taking bcp. Since past 3 months i stopped taking bcp and was having regular periods. However this month its already 6 days late. I took home pregnancy test & its negative. I do feel a sensation in my lower abdomen and had lower back ache..also have cervical mucus. Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013