Have PCOS, taking gluformin, thyronorm and krimson. Why do I have bleeding?

Hello Doctor, my age is 32 weight is 57 kgs & height is 5 2 ...I have PCOS for last 10 years and im taking treatment for the same (earlier i ve taken meds like loette etc for treatment). I got married 2 years back n now i want to conceive. I m already taking gluformin1000XL(for PCOS; taking the tablet since 6 months), thyronorm 50 mcg(as i have hypothyroidism which was detected 1 year back), & krimson 35(taking for the 1st time) problem is tht its been just 12 days since i m taking krimson 35 (1st cycle) and sometimes (like say on alternate days) i m having slight bleeding (say 4-5 drops)....i understand tht my periods should start only after completing the course (ie 21 days)....what is this bleeding due to? pls let me know if you need any more details.. regards rekha
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012