Have PCOS, sharp pain in pelvis and abdomen area, bleeding brown, headaches, cold. What is wrong?

Hi I currently have a slight worry, im female age 17 and have PCOS , Yesterday i got a sharp pain from my pelvis to my abdomen area on my left, it was sharp and felt like i couldn t breath it was that painful, I am also bleeding but like a dirty brown ish colour, and ive had my 7 day break and am well into my next batch of Yasmin and shouldnt be bleeding. I have lower back pains, and pains below my belly, I dont really know what it is or whether its normal, but at the moment i constantly go hot then really cold , get bad headaches i had one the other day where the pain felt like it was going through my eye, and i feel generally sick. I dont know whats wrong or what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012