Have PCOS, scanty bleeding, have fibroids, endometrium. Given regestrone. Suggest?

I am a PCOS 42 yrs, have completed my family heaving vey scanty bleedgin rater spooting in one cycle then heavy bleeding in proleonged cycles of 40-45 days, my doc recommended me regestraone due to complain of heavy bleeding and clots , U?S suggested fibroid and endometrium of 8.3 mm after two ippls of regstone on 12th day bleeding has stooped shld i continue regstrone , if yes for how many days or stop it, weight increase is my problem and am on 1000 mg metformin
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013