Have PCOS, periods irregular. Taking M12, Rejumet. Hormonal imbalance. Why blood clots?

Hello Doc., I have PCOS , i didn t have periods for 4 months. I have started taking M2 tone and rejumet. after few days I got period and it lasted for 15 days, there were blood clots. my doc told I have hormonal imbalance, but the blood test says its normal. later she gave me modus 10 for 20 day, when I got my periods I had same problem. Now I have started taking contraceptives. what could be my problem. Please suggest if I have to do any test. Thanks,
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012