Have PCOS, peeling walls of vaginal lips, swelling, itching, no odor. Is it a result of sexual encounters?

hey, I have pcos and since I started having period before sex after my shorter period sometimes the inner walls of my lips peel of my vag and the skin is pink with a little blood. It normally last like 2 days and they are swollen and itches...there isn't any odor or discharge I'm kinda drier than normal but i ended my period Monday and tm will be Friday and I'm starting to worry I had sex with my best friend last week before my period for the first time...I have no insurance...all I can hope is its the soap I'm using...please help???
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013