Have PCOS, ovarian cysts, insulin resistance. Taking Microgynon. Will it increase insulin so that I do not gain weight?

i have just been diagonised with PCOS . i hear that the main problem is cysts in the ovaries, and insulin resistance , therefore my doctor has put me on the Microgynon 30 pill ... i ve put on loads of weight, and ive been reading feedbacks on the Microgynon pill saying that you gain loads of weight. which ive worried about because im trying to loose weight. will the pill increase insulin so that i dont put on weight? and if put on the pill, having a good diet and exercise, will that make me loose the weight?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012