Have PCOS, no periods unless birth control induced. Took warm lemon water, periods started. Possible reason?

I have PCOS and rarely get my period unless induced with provera or birth control . Recently I started drinking warm lemon water and working out and started a period today.. after 6mon of No periods. ( Before the 6mon i was on Birth control) Can the lemon water be responsible for starting my period????? I was at the GYN yesterday for what i believed to have a yeast infect or UTI.. both were negative and I had a negative Pregnancy test.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer