Have PCOS, irregular periods, taken FSH injections. Done ultrasound. Good chance of pregnancy?

Dear Sir / Madam, My name is Geetha located in chennai. I got married 1 and half years back and suffering with Infertility problem. When I consulted the Gynecologist she tested me and I came to know that I suffered from PCOS. Before that, I have not getting period regularly until unless I take tablets. And I was under her treatment and HSG says both my tubes are normal but FSH injections were not worked and my follicle size was not increased above 14 mm. So, my doctor done a laproscopy and removed the cyst and biopsy reports normal only. After a month of Laproscopy I again started my Infertility treatment. I got FSH Injections and HCG for Ovulation and below is my Ultra Sound report. On Day 5 - My Endometrium was Thin & both right and left ovary has MSF On Day 10 - My Endometrium was 5 mm & right ovary has MSF and left ovary has 12.5*12, 13*11 and 10*10 On Day 14 - My Endometrium was 9 mm / Triple Line & right ovary has 16 * 16 and left ovary has 19.5*19, 18*20, 15*15 and 15.5*16 On Day 17 - My Endometrium was 12 mm & right ovary has 19.5 * 18 and left ovary has 23.5*26, 27*25 and 17*19 On Day 20 - My Endometrium was 12.5mm & right ovary states collapsed follicle and left ovary says follicles reduced in size and got the comments as Free Fluid seen in POD. Moreover, My husband has no issues. So, Please advice me whether I have a good chance of getting pregnant this month. We had intercourse as specifed by my doctor right from day 14. Can any one please share your experience or advice on this? Awaiting for your reply.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012