Have PCOS, insulin resistance. Taken Diane35 for irregular periods. Now hip pain and bloating. When to expect periods?

i have PCOS and insulin resistance .. initially my periods were irregular, was started on birth control pills called Diane35 and metformin 500 mg three times a day, my periods were regular, then i stopped Diane35 and had weight gain and iregular periods, then i consulted a endocrinologist , he prescribed metformin 500 mg three times a day and T. Deviry, promplty was taking the medications but then i had my periods naturally for 9 months and IR was also under control, i missed my period in the month of october and november, i am not sexually active, so resumed T. Deviry, took for seven days.. now i am waiting for my periods.. have bloating and some hip pain,.. is everything ok... when can i expect my periods for this month dec?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012