Have PCOS, have fibroid, had missed abortion. Harmful to take homeopathy as well as allopathy?

Hi, I am 30 years, married for 4 years and no children, I have PCOD and doctor has suggested me with G-reg Sr 500. I have Fibroid and my left fallopian tube is blocked due to hydrosalpinx and i am taking homeopathy medicine for the same. Is it harmful to take both homeopathy and Alopathy medicine? and the biggest question whether will i be able to conceive? I was pregnant after 6 months of my marriage but unfortunately i had a missed abortion after 3 months.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013