Have PCOS got period after five months of first delivery. Will i get pregnant again?

I have Pecos and had help with my first child four years ago and then got pregnant with my son 5 months later I have my periods normally can I still get pregnant on my own or will I need help again?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

It is possible that you may be able to conceive on your own especially if your periods are regular at this point.

If you do try to conceive and have difficulties then you can consult your doctor for advise on how best to proceed.

I hope this helps