Have PCOS, done laparascopy. Taking clomid. Done IUI. Chance for ovulation?

hye dr Mia,,,i m married from last 5 years but still not conceived atall,,,my age is 30,,,iam with pcos but i had laproscopy ( ovarian drilling 5 months before),,,Now in this cycle i use 200mg clomid and my doctor find 14mm sized follicles which are four in number in one ovary at 12 day of cycle,,than she gave me iui on day 14,,,is their any chance to get ovulation or be pregnant this cycle,,,she gave me hcg too on 12 day
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012