Have PCOS, done hormone profile. No acne or extra hair. Can I become pregnant?

hello.I am 28 years old trying for baby for 6 months.My TVS report says that right overy is10 cc in volume(2.3x2.7x3)cm and left is 9cc(3x3x2)cm.In right overy there are irregular small follicles,that is PCOS .My hormone profile in Luteal phase are-FSH-6.18mIU/ml, LH-8.2mIU/ml, PROLACTIN-17.4ng/ml,TSH-2.8uIU/ml, PROGESTARON-22 ng/ml,free testosteron is-1.5pg/ml.Iam not overweight ,only 56 kg,(height 5ft 4inc).I have no sign of acne ,extra hair,except tendency of fat belly.I have completed 3 cycles of Dufaston 10 mg,but could not this circumstances can I become pregnant?what should iI do to be pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012