Have PCOS, body always burning up, thermometer shows normal body temperature. Why?

i am a 24 year old female. i do have PCOS, anyway my body always feels like it is burning up, anyone i touch feels extreme heat transferring to them, when i lay in bed the bed gets extrenely hot in a matter of seconds, i always have to keep moving around to find a cooler part and keep alternsting between sections of the bed. the thermometer registers a normal body temperature every time. it never exceeds 98.7 degrees. i don't understsnd what's wrong with me
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013