Have PCOS and secondary infertility. Had IUI after positive ovulation. Cramping, bleeding, brown spotting

Hi i am 31. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 15. I have secondary infertility . 16 days ao I had an IUI after a positive ovulation. I have been taking progesterone supplememnts since my IUI. I am now 2 days late. I have had cramping on and off since my IUI but nothing severe. Yesterday early afternoon, I had bright red bleeding for about an hour with slight cramping. It stopped and did not return, however I have had soem brown spotting today. I received a BFN yesterday morning (15 dpiui)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013