Have PCOS and on medication. Had abortion earlier. Had sinus during pregnancy. What can be the cause?

I am a PCOS patient now on medication Hypponidd ,Chrominac-A , Obimet . I was 95kg and now reduced my weight upto 88kg. Still trying to reduce.Two times i met with aborting just on 9th week as cardiac activity was absent for the foetus. Now I am trying to conceive.Took Clomid tablet this month .During my pregnency it is noted that my sinus gets worst during that time. Could that be a reason for abortion? What should i DO to avoid another abortion.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013