Have PCOS and irregular periods. Taking Fertomid. Abdominal pain, tired, imsomnia. Pregnant?

I started taking fertomid 50 last month. I have pcos so i have very irregular periods. i took the first 5 and period about a wwek and a half later. i thought that i was supposed to take another five during my cycle so i did. i found out that i.was supposed to wait 30 days before restarting. well it.has been about 2 weeks since my last dose and i have been having sex with my husband on the reccomended days for the best chances of getting preg. i now have lower abd pain when i bend forward backwards. hurts to sit down and to stand up and iv been tired and im an insomniac that can go for days on end with very little sleep. Iv also been very gassy.i havent missed a period yet since it is too early. im wondering if i am preg. except that i dont have any of the other symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012