Have PCOS and irregular periods. History of miscarriage. Had cramps, abdominal pain. Worried

hi doctor , I ll be grateful if u please solve my problem, I am awfully upset. I have PCOS , so having irregular periods . My periods due on 25 july and didn t appear till 7 august, waited for almost a week and half, took two pregnancy tests , both negative. I had to travel for some religiuos occasion,so to be ona safe side took primolute (in consultation with my dr, who did ultrasound and told , my uetrus had a little thick lining ang nothing else, I was havng cramps , sometimes severe for the past one week , no nausea etc) Now (on 7 & august) i have taken three tabs of primlolut n, last evening 9 august I had unberable lower abdominal pain ,thought periods start ,but the dischage was thick, white and somewhat brownish, that didn t seem to be blood ,or spotting etc. I have taken a test this morning and I felt a very very faint line but that was not red it was sort of whitish reflection.I am very confused coz it s almost three years being childless and a had a miscarriage on 11 april 2012 .I m scared coz if it s a pregnancy what will happen since i do have cramps but no bleeding. your reply can pull me out of this obscurity.( At the time of discharge when i took it as my periods I felt much dizzy ,had to lie on bed.) Thanx
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012