Have PCOS. Ultrasound showed ovarian cyst. Have irregular cycles, lump in vagina. What is the problem?

I am 19. I have PCOS since the past 1 and a half years. The ultrasound (which i did last year in January) shows that I have 10-12 sub centimeter sized cysts in my ovaries (right ovary bulkier than left one). I havent continued with the PCOS treatment since June last year. My menstrual cycle isnt regular bt my weight has not gained more significantly. I feel a lump inside my vagina. Not too far, can touch it with my fingers. Yesterday while attempting sexual intercourse for the first time, it was almost impossible for my partner to penetrate inside me. I was not lubricating too much due to anxiety, however, it felt as if the vaginal muscles have clenched themselves together. I feel as if the lump inside my vagina could also be responsible for it.. Can you tell me what could be the problem.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013