Have PCOS. Trying to conceive. Taken Deviry, Fertyl, Sustane. Will I get pregnant with Sustane?

Hello Sir, I am detected with PCOS n nw trying to concive ..Taking treatment for this......I too deviry for 5 days got periods on 10th day after finishing deviry. Started taking fertyl 100mg frm 2nd day of mensus for 5 days from 10th day of period started folicle study. on 11 day doc gave me injection and on 16th day my folicle was ruptured doc said ovulation occured from 16th day of mensus she asked me to take sustane 200mg for 10 days and said within 8 days of stoping sustane il get my periods. But when iovulation has already occured then y cant i go for concieving. why she has asked me to take sustane. Will i get pregnent with sustane 200 mg
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013