Have PCOS. Trying for conception. Taking glucophage and clomid. Pain in the lower abdomen. Negative pregnancy tests. any advice?

hi ,my age is 36. five years back got married . i have pcos trying to get pregnant .doc put me on glucophage and clomid . from last two months i got my period regularly . my last period was 20 feb and now is 3april . i donot have my period .two negative tests but lettle cramps lower abdominal what to do . i am so warried about my health and also want my own kids what to do please halp
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013