Have PCOS. Taking Oosure and Evecare syrup. How long will it take to get pregnant?

Hi, this is Sameera from Hyderabad, age 23. I am diagnosed with PCO in June of 2012, and I have married since 2 years. I am not able to conceive till now. when I consulted OBGYN doctor, she prescribed me Oosure tablet and Evecare syrup for me. Can u tell me how long I have to use these and is there is any of getting pregnant in the coming months. My husband s sperm test is within normal limits with 60% active sperms. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013