Have PCOS. Taking Folgel, Ecosprin and Susten. Had HCG injection. Can I conceive?

I am 28 yrs old, I am married before 2yrs and conceived after 2 months. Because of our situations i have been aborted through operation. And we decided to have a baby from Nov 12 and i did not get periods for 3 months and i thought it would result out as pregnancy, but i was wrong and consulted the doctor, she scanned and told that because of PCOS i could not get the cycle for the last 3 months. And after medication my health is ok now and when i told the doctor that i am anxious to conceive, she has given me Hcg injection and to continuously use folgel, ecosprin and Susten VT tablets. Pls tell me can i conceive atleast with the above.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013