Have PCOS. Started irregular periods after child birth. What is the problem and treatment?

Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007. I was not getting my period regularly and then met the doctor. I was using my pill tables before my marriage. I got married in February, 2009 and then I stopped the intake on those tablets. I blessed with a baby girl in October, 2010. It was my normal delivery. After delivery I started by regular periods from July, 2011. But now from April,2012 I am not getting my periods regularly. What will be the problem
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012