Have PCOS. Prescribed Provera. Periods not regular. Have cramps and frequent urination. Pregnancy?

I am 22 years old and I have pcos . I haven t had a period in a year. I was prescribed provera 10 mg everyday last month (feb). I got a period after taking it for a week. This month (march) I haven t had a period yet, I ve been taking it everyday. I spotted very lightly for 5 days and it stopped. I feel tired, and I constantly have cramps , and I urinate a lot. My fiancé and I have unprotected sex a lot and I was wondering if there is a chance of pregnancy? I want to have a baby and I don t know what to do. All the stuff I ve read is women taking provera for 5 days and not an every day thing.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013