Have PCOS. On pill to regulate periods. Prescribed clomid after ultrasound. Missing periods. What to do?

Hello Doctor, I had been kept on pills to regularise periods then after weddign i stopped .when i got it cheked i had PCOS so Doc suggested to get it punctured.after that io again consulted my Doc so she did my ultrasound and said that my egg size was small to conceive so she asked me to take clomid frm next cycle bvut i didnt get my periods in june and i was put on Primolut tablets for 5 days but no periods still...what to do????????Please help.Thanks!!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012