Have PCOS. On myo-inositol capusles. Have unwanted hair. No weight loss. Why?

hi my name is afrose and i m 19 yrs old i m unmarried i have PCOS problem here i want to know something about Myo- inositol Capsules Oosure 1.0gm as my doctor has suggested this for three months but just know form 22nd july i think my period has come after one and half months but it is just spotting i am confused i should take this medicen or not in such situation and i also want to know the medicen Myo-inositol Capsules Oosure 1.0 gm is for what purpose and i want to ask some importent question is that i have some hairs on my face and my stomach and i m very disturbed such unwanted hairs so i want to know what to do ? it will go or not please suggest me something about it and one last important my weight is 87kg and my height is 5.3inch after lots of efforts i do not loss my weight as i want my doctor has suggested me to loss 20kg but i cant after lots of efforts it is not reducing so please help me what to do for that.i m wating for your reply.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  512 Awaiting Answer