Have PCOS. On metformin. Had uterine polyp, septum removal done. IVF?

Hi, I had uterine polyp and septum removal done a month ago via inter vaginally, and the post surgery examination results came good which was done 4 weeks after the surgery. Now, My first period started in 28 days cycle, and it was spotting initially for 5 days and turned into heavy for 4 days which i ever experienced so far, and now running into days with normal bleeding and hoping it s coming down gradually. But, I m so concerned why it was so heavy, does something changed and will be same story in next cycle as well ? I m diagnosed with polycystic ovary as well, so i m put on Glutmetza metformin 1000mg/day to regulate my hormones imbalances, by physician and he suggest me to undergo IVF for successful pregnancy which i was trying for +1yrs. Please provide your valuable thoughts on my heavy periods following surgery and undergoing IVF ?.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013